Monday, June 18, 2012

6 months

Today, my youngest daughter turned 6 months old.  I realized this as I was thinking about her check up coming up later this week.  I really don't know what happened to the last 6 months...it doesn't seem possible that it's been that long since I had to have a c-section in order to meet our newest addition.  Every day, I love being blessed to be able to stay home and watch both of my girls grow.  They amaze me with how smart, funny and just plain awesome they are. 
Sure, it's been difficult at times, a test of patience for sure, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  My girls make me realize just how lucky I am.  My life could have gone down a whole different path if I had let it, but instead I fought to be where I am today and I'm so glad I did. 
I couldn't imagine my life without them and now thanks to this blog, I can document my life and theirs. And hopefully ward off any chance of insanity being alone with a toddler and an infant for most of the time.  :)
And now to begin another 6 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment