Friday, July 6, 2012

The joys of technology...

I typed up a big long entry yesterday, only to have the website freeze.  I highlighted and did ctrl-c to try and save it that way I could just paste it into a new entry...but that didn't work either.  Blah!

So, rather than re-type everything, I just slammed the laptop shut and went about my day. 

I haven't had much time to bake/cook anything lately, but we went and picked some more berries so now I need to do something with those. 
Munchkin and her "raspberry fingers"
I did find a recipe for blueberry pound cake that I'm wanting to try, just need to pick up a few things from the store.  I'm wondering if raspberries might work too, but they're pretty juicy even when they're not cooked, so I'm not sure I'd be willing to sacrifice a whole pound of butter to find out.

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July...we had a BBQ at our house with some friends, the kids played and then we lit off some lame fireworks since all the cool ones are illegal here in Oregon, I left those to the idiots in my neighborhood.  I'm all for watching, I just don't want to pay the fine should the cops show up! 
Munchkin and her very first sparkler, or as she
called it "candle"
(She was riding her trike and wouldn't take her
helmet off...hence the headgear)

No comments:

Post a Comment